Private Dentist - Newcastle under Lyme - Staffordshire (Fully private, Independent well-established practice, Modern recently refurbished, outstanding practice)
Private Associate Dentist Jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. Modern, recently refurbished and expanded, state of the art, fully private practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Dentist
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- Fully private clinic
- Huge demand for Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Two days per week, flexible on days and hours
- Well established practice
- High grossing practice
- Superb practice environment
- Digital x-ray, OPG, CBCT and Intra oral Itero scanner
- Clinical freedom
- Implant experience is desirable
- Excellent support from qualified nurse and treatment coordinators
- On site Prosthetic lab with advanced CAD/CAM facilities
- Permanent position
- Reference: 332195
This is a superb opportunity to join a fully private practice, equipped to the highest standard. The four-surgery practice is well-established and extremely busy, with a high demand for a range of cosmetic and restorative treatments, including veneers and smile makeovers. This is a superb, high grossing practice, providing an experienced private dentist with exceptional earning potential. You will benefit from excellent support from qualified nurses, efficient and knowledgeable administration and Treatment Coordinators who manage the patients so you can concentrate on providing the best dental care. The practice has a superb reputation across the region and is experiencing unprecedented demand for advanced cosmetic treatments.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private cosmetic dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722