Associate Dentist - Aberdeen (High-spec practice, a list of mixed patients with excellent private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Aberdeen. High-spec practice, a list of mixed patients with excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Excellent private opportunity
- Well-established patients
- Replacing departing colleague
- High specification well-equipped dental practice
- Group audit projects, Annual CPD day, Discounted purchase of Orascoptic Loupes
- Full clinical freedom but support when you need it
- Career development and mentoring in general dentistry, and other areas including dental implants, endodontics and facial aesthetics
- The practice is Visa approved
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW10015
This is an established and modern four surgery dental clinic. The practice offers a wide variety of dental treatments and benefits from a close by sister practice which offers implants and orthodontics. The practice is well-equipped with SOE, digital x-ray, rotary endo and you will benefit from a full and well looked after list of patients, which provides excellent private opportunity. one of our most recent acquisitions in the heart of Aberdeen.
The practice really supports its team and associates whilst given full autonmoy and clincal freedom, you will be encouraged in your development and supported to acheive whatever you wish and provide the best treatment, service and experience to your patients.
"It's great to be left to work in your own way but also be assisted and encouraged to learn and push on in areas that interest you, and there is always an effort made to improve things throughout the clinic." Benefitting from "clinical freedom whilst working in a supportive environment, with an onus on patient focused care and professional development."
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729