Dentist - Ayr, Ayrshire - Scotland (INDEPENDENT. Very well-established patient base from retiring dentist, with superb private potential – beautiful location)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland. INDEPENDENT. Very well-established patient base from retiring dentist, with superb private potential – beautiful location. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Ayr, Ayrshire
- Excellent private and high-earning opportunity in a mixed practice
- Well-established and very well-maintained patients acquiring from a long-established retiring dentist, with the practice for many years
- Superb opportunity for a dentist seeking to provide restorative treatments
- A very healthy and large list of patients
- High-specification, well-equipped dental practice
- In-house Cerec machine, Intra-Oral Scanner, CBCT scanner, OPG, Digital x-ray, rotary endo
- Practice provides a wide range of treatments, including implants, cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery.
- Idyllic location - an excellent opportunity for a dentist seeking relocation and a professionally rewarding position
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3918
This provides an excellent opportunity if you are seeking a location where you can really switch off and enjoy life and a practice that offers huge opportunities for you as a dentist. Located on the West Coast of Scotland in Ayrshire with stunning views over towards the Isle of Arran and within easy reach of the Galloway Forest, Kilmarnock and Glasgow.
The practice has a large catchment area, stretching throughout Ayrshire and the neighbouring county. You will benefit from a full and established list of very loyal and well-looked-after patients in a practice that is at the heart of the community. The practice offers a variety of general and cosmetic dentistry.
The practice is modern and well-equipped offering a wide range of treatments in addition to general dentistry, including implants, orthodontics and restorative dentistry. This would suit a dentist with some post-qualification experience and ambitions and or qualifications and skills in treatments aligned to private dentistry. That said, what is most important is that you are a capable, professional, and friendly dentist, seeking to be part of a lovely team. You will benefit from a highly experienced, supportive clinical team, providing you with plenty of professional development opportunities. This ensures that you have the best support to deliver the best service for your patients and a practice where you will be able to flourish and be happy in your work.
If you have an eye for detail and seeking to broaden your horizons in digital dentistry, we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672