Associate Dentist - Aberdeenshire - (Independent, busy patient lists, excellent private, superb equipment, £15,000 NHS Grant over 2 years)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Banff, Aberdeenshire. INDEPENDENT. busy patient lists, excellent private, superb equipment, £15,000 NHS Grant over 2 years. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Banff, Aberdeenshire
- Beautiful coastal location
- £15,000 NHS Grant over 2 years
- Well-established patients (2000 to 2500 patients available)
- Opportunity to become VT Trainer (if you wish)
- Experienced and qualified, longstanding team
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Computerised, digital x-ray, rotary endo, surgical motor
- Mixed NHS and Private Practice
- Excellent private opportunity
- Potential opportunity for current VT trainer or a dentist seeking to be a trainer (if you wish / not compulsory)
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9956
This is a well-established and modern dental practice, equipped to a high standard on the beautiful North Aberdeenshire coast. This is a five surgery dental practice, accommodating five dentists and a hygiene/therapist. The practice benefits from a superb standard of equipment including digital x-ray, rotary endo, digital scanners, surgical motor, and computerised with SOE, with in-house referral pathways for implants, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and endodontics
The practice also benefits from a stable and experienced support team, some of which have been with the practice for 30 years and others with over 25 years experience, you will be very well supported. With all this in mind and with a large and growing patient base, you will be able to provide treatments in the best environment and also have plenty of opportunity to provide private dental treatments.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729