Associate Dentist - Barton, Bedfordshire (INDEPENDENT, full or part-time, £11-12 DOE, flexible UDA allocation with good scope for private, Invisalign and facial aesthetics in particular)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Barton, Bedfordshire. INDEPENDENT, full or part-time, £11-12 DOE, flexible UDA allocation with good scope for private, Invisalign and facial aesthetics in particular. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time available
- Barton-le-Clay, close to Flitwick - 20 minutes to Luton, 30 minutes to Bedford
- £11 per UDA (potentially £12 for an experienced candidate)
- Flexible UDA to suit associate
- Good private potential at 50% on private/labs
- Good private potential - untapped demand for Invisalign and facial aesthetics
- Experienced, supportive team in place
- Modern, well-equipped practice
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2771
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, modern dental practice in Barton, a village close to Flitwick, Bedfordshire. The practice is independently owned, with the principal dentist working part-time placing implants, alongside the principal is a well-established team of experienced associates, a dental hygienist, and qualified support staff. You will be well looked after and supported by the team. The practice has three modern surgeries, is fully computerised with SOE and well-equipped, including digital x-rays and rotary endo.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725