Associate Dentist - Birmingham (INDEPENDENT. Established patient list to inherit from retiring colleague, Great scope for Invisalign and implants, State-of-the-art equipment including iTero)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Birmingham. INDEPENDENT. Established patient list to inherit from a retiring colleague, Great scope for Invisalign and implants, State-of-the-art equipment including iTero. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- North Birmingham
- Two to four days per week
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and alternative Saturdays are available
- Established patient list to inherit from a retiring colleague
- Great scope for Invisalign and implants
- Very busy practice with a large waiting list
- £13 per UDA (flexible for the right candidate)
- Up to 3000 (pro rata)
- Visa sponsorship available
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3670
This is an excellent opportunity in a very busy three-surgery mixed practice in the North of Birmingham, offering a well-established list from a retiring colleague. The position offers great scope for private treatments including Invisalign and implants, with the practice benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment including an iTero scanner.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672