Associate Dentist - Bishop Auckland, County Durham (£8k Welcome Bonus available, Mon-Thu, 5500 UDA + superb private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Bishop Auckland, County Durham. £8k Welcome Bonus available, Mon-Thu, 5500 UDA + superb private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- £8k Welcome Bonus Available
- Mon-Thu Available
- September start Available
- Bishop Auckland, County Durham
- Up to 5500 UDA
- £UDA negotiable & competitive
- We can discuss your salary expectations confidentially and ensure we achieve the best financial package possible for you
- Excellent private potential offering a wide range of treatments including Implants and Invisalign
- Superb equipment including digital x-ray and rotary endo
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education
- Established dental practice
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1308
This is a busy, well-managed mixed practice in Bishop Auckland offering a wide range of treatments to a well-established patient base. The practice is looking to replace a longstanding associate and has surgery space Monday to Thursday. There are circa 5500 UDA available at a very competitive, negotiable rate and great potential for private earnings. You will find the practice to be well presented with five modern surgeries, equipped to a high standard, including full computerisation, digital x-ray, OPG and rotary endo. The successful dentist will be fully supported by a longstanding team of experienced associates and fully qualified support staff.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725