Associate Dentist - Buckie, Moray (INDEPENDENT, up to £25k relocation, visa sponsorship and mentoring available, well-established list of patients to inherit, superb private scope)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Buckie, Moray. INDEPENDENT, up to £25k relocation, visa sponsorship and mentoring available, well-established list of patients to inherit, superb private scope. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Buckie, Moray
- Buckie is a picturesque coastal town situated between Inverness and Aberdeen, offering a desirable work-life balance.
- Visa sponsorship is available, and clinical mentoring is provided, making it accessible for overseas candidates.
- 50% remuneration on both Private and NHS treatments
- Golden Hello of up to £25,000
- Four well-equipped dental surgeries, including CBCT, OPG, 3D scanning, Cerec, Rotary endo and digital x-ray
- Good opportunity for private, including Clear Aligners, Invisalign, SureSmile, and Implants
- Replacing a departing colleague, leaving due to relocation
- Busy practice with over 6000 NHS patients and a waiting list, established patients to inherit
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3786
Due to relocation, this well-established practice is seeking to recruit an associate dentist on a full or part-time basis. The practice is independently owned, with four well-equipped dental surgeries equipped to a very high standard. The team in situ is experienced, and longstanding - the principal dentist has over 30 years of experience, and the nursing team are all fully qualified, and have been with the practice for some time. The principal has trained numerous VT's throughout his career, so candidates new to NHS dentistry can expect solid support from partners and the broader team.
This is a busy mixed practice, offering substantial potential for private treatments embraced by receptive patients. The practice offers a broad range of treatments, including clear aligners, Implants and general cosmetic dentistry.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725