Associate Dentist - Cannock Chase District, Staffordshire (INDEPENDENT. Huge private potential in an affluent area of Staffordshire, Well-established list to inherit of stable low-needs patients, Fantastic support and professional development available)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Cannock Chase District, Staffordshire. INDEPENDENT. Huge private potential in an affluent area of Staffordshire, Well-established list to inherit of stable low-needs patients, Fantastic support and professional development is available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (Part-time considered)
- Cannock Chase District, Staffordshire
- Excellent scope for private treatments including aesthetic dentistry (composite bonding and Invisalign)
- Huge private potential in an affluent area of Staffordshire
- Up to 55% private fees
- Well-established list of stable low-needs patients to inherit
- State-of-the-art equipment and surgeries including iTero scanner
- Fantastic support and professional development for dentists at any stage of their career
- Commutable from Birmingham (~40 minutes drive)
- Up to £14 per UDA (DOE)
- Up to 5100 UDA (pro rata)
- Free parking on-site
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3672
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career to join an established and supportive five-surgery practice in an affluent area within the Cannock Chase District, a beautiful area of Staffordshire that is commutable from Birmingham (~40 minutes drive). The practice is passionate about providing professional development opportunities for their dentists to continue to grow and develop themselves.
The practice has excellent potential for high private earnings, with great scope for cosmetic treatments including Invisalign and composite bonding, as well as offering endodontic procedures. The position also offers a well-established list of stable and low-needs patients for the successful candidate to inherit, as well as having a large number of new patients available.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672