Associate Dentist - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (INDEPENDENT. Predominantly private position, High private earnings in an affluent area, Fantastic support is available for dentists at any stage of their career)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. INDEPENDENT. Predominantly private position, High private earnings in an affluent area, Fantastic support is available for dentists at any stage of their career. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Four or five days per week
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Predominantly private position
- Great potential for high private earnings in an affluent area with a busy diary
- Well-established patient list to inherit from a departing colleague
- Fantastic support is available for dentists at any stage of their career
- Up to £13.50 per UDA
- Circa 3000-4000 UDAs available (more if desired)
- Practice is in the process of transitioning from predominantly private to fully private
- A special interest in restorative (or any specific field) is desirable but not essential
- High-spec equipment including digital X-ray and intra-oral camera
- Nurse and hygienist support is available
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3576
This is a fantastic opportunity in a family-run, predominantly private five-surgery practice in an affluent area, offering a great opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career for high-private earnings, and an established patient list to inherit from a departing colleague. The practice is invested in supporting and developing its associates in their friendly and welcoming practice environment, which includes providing mentoring in specialist areas including endodontics, composite bonding, and aligners.
The practice is in the process of transitioning to being fully private in the future, and it would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have a special interest in a specific field of dentistry (particularly restorative dentistry), although this is not essential.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672