Associate Dentist - Chesterfield, Derbyshire (INDEPENDENT, well-established FD training practice, up to £13.50/14 for experienced candidates, 55% to associate, good uptake on private treatments)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. INDEPENDENT. Well-established FD training practice, up to £13.50/14 for experienced candidates, 55% to associate, good uptake on private treatments. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Chesterfield (village on the outskirts, close to M1)
- Up to £13.50/14 dependent on experience
- Flexible UDA (up to 6800)
- Good uptake on private treatment options
- 55% to the associate on private work (50% on labs)
- The principal is an educational supervisor
- Well-established training practice with a longstanding team in situ
- Replacing departing colleague
- A listed building with modern, well-equipped surgeries
- Free parking on-site and surrounding practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3029
A superb opportunity for an associate to join a well-established, independently owned training practice situated in a village close to Chesterfield, with good access to the M1. The practice is situated in a grade 2 listed, semi-detached building and is modern and well-equipped throughout, including digital x-rays, wave one rotary endodontics and fully computerized with exact software. The practice is led by the principal who is an educational supervisor, thus candidates looking for a supportive environment where they can develop their skills will be well placed here. The team offers a good range of private cosmetic treatment options, for which demand is good, including invisalign, facial aesthetics, and composite bonding. The practice has been established for circa 25 years, the sucessful candidate will inherit a well-maintained list of patients from a departing associate.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725