Associate Dentist - Colchester, Essex (High end practice, small NHS contract at £13/14, with superb private scope, complete clinical freedom)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Colchester, Essex. £13/14 per UDA, a heavily private practice with a superb reputation in the local area for delivering high-end treatments, and a superb patient experience. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Colchester, Essex
- £13/14 per UDA
- Flexible UDA (Maximum 4000, but you have freedom to pick up as much as you want, paid only for delivery so no pressure or clawback)
- Superb private scope, the practice offers a full range of high end private treatments
- The practice has an excellent reputation for delivering quality treatment, and prices are high, thus earning potential is excellent
- Superb equipment including CBCT, brand-new chairs, NSK handpieces and composite heaters
- Excellent professional development
- Well-established dental practice
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3700
An excellent opportunity to join a well-reputed, busy practice in central Colchester. The practice is mixed, but by no means a predominantly NHS practice - clinicians are free to take as much or as little NHS work as they wish. The NHS contract will ensure you have a busy list of loyal patients, among whom demand for private treatments is excellent - clinicians are encouraged to spend time with all patients, NHS or private in their initial consultations, this is something that has proven valuable in regards to increasing uptake on additional private work. You will have complete clinical freedom, with access to any materials needed to deliver the treatments required.
The practice is modern, well-presented, and equipped to a very high standard, furthermore, the site will be undergoing renovation works and expansion at the end of this year, giving two additional surgeries. The clinical team is six strong and includes a principal dentist who places implants, dentists with interested in Endo, Perio and Ortho, and skilled general practitioners.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725