Associate Dentist - Croydon (London) - (Independent, 8 surgery well-equipped practice, superb development and excellent private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Croydon, London. INDEPENDENT. 8 surgery well-equipped practice, superb development and excellent private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Croydon, London
- Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified dentist or a dentist more established in their career
- Flexible UDA allocation from 4000 upwards (higher amount available)
- Superb support and training in former foundation training practice
- Eight surgery dental practice with two partners and colleagues who are happy to help and work together
- High private opportunity paid at 50% of gross
- Replacing departing colleague of many years due to relocation
- Very good transport links. East & West Croydon train stations nearby
- Well-established and modern dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9990
Owing to a longstanding relocating colleague, we have an excellent opportunity for a dentist to join this modern dental surgery in Croydon. Independently owned and benefitting from eight well-equipped and modern dental surgeries, the practice accommodates a large clinical team and two partners, all with varying interests and skills. This ensures patients receive the best treatments with a holistic approach. It also means that there are excellent opportunities for professional development in this former foundation training practice, where a number of dentists have stayed long-term following their training. You will be provided with excellent support from the partners and the larger team who believe in collaborative working.
The practice is truly mixed and provides plenty of potential for private treatments, patients are very receptive and you will utilise all of your skills whilst developing new ones. They offer Invisalign, Implants and a range of cosmetic dental treatments.
The surgeries are well maintained and air-conditioned, with excellent chairside support and management. The practice is fully computerised with SOE and digital radiography.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729