Associate Dentist - East Ayrshire (Independent practice, high earning potential, superb equipment, high private, well maintained NHS patients, can offer visas and mentoring)
Associate Dentist Jobs in East Ayrshire. INDEPENDENT. High earning potential, superb equipment, high private, well maintained NHS patients, can offer visas and mentoring. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- East Ayrshire
- High earning potential - figures available to discuss
- Very high private opportunity in mixed practice
- 25 minutes to Ayr, 30 minutes to Kilmarnock, 50 minutes to Glasgow
- Beautiful location close to Ayrshire Coast and stunning Ayrshire countryside
- Well-established and maintained patients
- Practice moving to private (FPI) and Plan
- Replacing departing colleague
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Will consider candidates requiring a visa and seeking their first UK position
- Superb professional development and full clinical freedom
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3544
This is a three-surgery dental practice, benefitting from an experienced, patient focussed team and a high standard of equipment with well-appointed surgeries and fully equipped surgeries including, digital radiography, rotary endodontics, digitalised with Software of Excellence and 3Shape intra-oral scanning.
This is an independently owned practice in East Ayrshire, a beautiful, semi-rural area of Scotland yet, comfortably close to major cities and towns as well as the beautiful Ayrshire coastline. You could create a work-life balance that would be hard to find elsewhere in the UK. The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment in a modern, friendly and relaxed environment.
Having researched and trialled a model of dentistry provision, dentists within the practice are experiencing a high uptake of dental care plans together with private and cosmetic dentistry. The practice is happy to provide training for clear alignment systems if you wish.
For a future-focused individual, who is, perhaps, looking for more independence away from ‘the treadmill’, this is a genuine opportunity to take ownership and make a difference. You’ll be given autonomy and the ability to share in the future success of the practice as it moves forward.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672