Associate Dentist - Darlington - Durham
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Darlington, Durham. Associate Dentist, Darlington, Durham. INDEPENDENT. up to £12.50 per UDA with excellent private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Darlington, Durham.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist (3 to 5 days)
- Darlington, Durham
- £11 to 12.50 UDA (DOE)
- 3000 to 6000 UDA available
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice (1950s)
- Superb private potential at 50%
- Established list of well-maintained affluent patients (all new patients are private)
- Loyal patients some over four generations and dentally fit
- Long-standing team: principal since 1991, other members 22 and 16 years
- Reference: DW1057
This is a great opportunity for a dentist either young or more established in their career to join a traditional family dental practice with a very established team providing dental treatments to a loyal patient base, who are dentally fit, orally well educated, affluent, and very receptive to private treatments. You will inherit a well-maintained list of patients with the only new patients joining the practice on a private basis. You will be well looked after by a well-established team and a supportive principal and enjoy clinical freedom in lovely traditional family dental practice.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.