Associate Dentist - Dumfries and Galloway (EEA dentists: Practice can help with NHS registration)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Dumfries and Galloway. Open to EEA dentists. INDEPENDENT. 3000 patients with excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Practice can help with NHS registration for EEA dentists
- 3000 patients established list
- Superb private opportunity
- Excellent equipment, OPG, digital x-ray, CBCT Scanner
- Replacing departing colleague with a well-established list
- Established dental practice over ten years
- Possible 9k allowance from the Scottish Government
- Four surgery dental practice, two dentists, dental hygienist, visiting implantologist, the principal is also an orthodontist
- Reference: IND8408
This is a well-established dental practice (ten years) in a superb location, surrounded by beautiful countryside and close to the Galloway Forest Park, making it an ideal location for those seeking an outstanding rural location, or those with an interest for outdoor pursuits and potentially benefitting from a £9000 "remote workers allowance" via the Scottish Government, but with good links to Dumfries (twenty minutes) and Glasgow (60 minutes).
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists. The practice will help EEA candidates new to the UK and NHS acquire an NHS list number. EEA candidate new to NHS dentistry must have IELTS of 7 (or above) and full GDC registration.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.