Associate Dentist - Durham (INDEPENDENT, village 8 miles from Durham, PT 2-3 days, 3000 UDA - £12-12.50 DOE + good private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Durham. INDEPENDENT. £12-12.50 per UDA, 3000 UDA + excellent private - located in a village 8 miles from Durham - superb modern practice with an excellent reputation. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- 2-3 days per week
- A small village practice located 8 miles from Durham
- £12-12.50 per UDA DOE
- 3000 UDA
- 50% split on private revenue and lab bills
- Superb private potential, the practice provides implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic/Restorative and whitening
- Replacing a retiring dentist
- The principal is an FD trainer
- Therapist available
- Modern, fully computerised and well equipped including digital x-ray/rotary endo
- Suitable candidates will have at least a couple of years of experience in practice post-qualification
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1305
This is a well-established independent practice serving the community for over 100 years, this is a small village practice located 8 miles from Durham with an excellent reputation in the local area. The practice is seeking to recruit an associate dentist to take over a well-maintained list from a very longstanding associate who is retiring, this role will be part-time, 2-3 days per week managing an NHS contract of 3000 UDA with superb potential for private, candidates with skills in Invisalign and Cosmetic/Restorative Dentistry would do particularly well here. The role would be best suited for a dentist with a couple of years experience in practice post qualification thus would not be suitable for a foundation dentist completing training in 2021.
The practice has three surgeries and accomates a longstanding team including dentists, Therapist and professional support staff. The practice is fully computersied, modern and well equipped to a high standard including digital x-ray and rotary endo.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725