Associate Dentist - Elgin, Moray (Visa approved, high-spec practice, excellent private, potential for relocation allowance)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Elgin, Moray. Visa approved, high-spec practice, excellent private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Elgin, Moray
- Well-established patients
- State-of-the-art and well-equipped dental practice
- Excellent private opportunity
- Visa approved and can offer VTE
- Development programme for newly qualified dentists
- potential for relocation allowance
- Bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- Access to Orthodontic / Clear Aligner training + £2000 CPD Allowance
- Access to the state-of-the-art training academy
- Innovative sustainability programme (inc. zero waste recycling, non-paper and fully digital, reduced use of plastics from use of digital scans)
- Fully trained support team
- Full clinical freedom
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3718
This is a well-presented five-surgery dental practice offering a superb environment to work. The practice is very well equipped, with SOE, digital x-ray, rotary endo, and scanners. You will benefit from a very professional team, who are as friendly and welcoming as they are experts in their field. You will have superb support from experienced and qualified nurses and admin, and a bespoke career/professional development plan.
The practice is mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. As such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clinical freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. They provide flexibility to give you the perfect work/life balance and training so you can develop your clinical skills with full support.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672