Associate Dentist - Elgin, Moray (Visa approved, 35k relocation, high-spec practice, excellent private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Elgin, Moray. Visa approved, 35k relocation, high-spec practice, excellent private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Elgin, Moray
- Well-established patients
- State of the art and well-equipped dental practice
- Excellent private opportunity
- Development programme for newly qualified dentists
- £10000 Welcome / Relocation payment
- £25000 Recruitment and Retention Allowance via Scottish Government*
- Bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- Access to Orthodontic / Clear Aligner training + £2000 CPD Allowance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Innovative sustainability programme (inc. zero waste recycling, non paper and fully digital, reduced use of plastics from use of digital scans)
- Fully trained support team
- Full clinical freedom
- Visa approved
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW10018
This is well presented five surgery dental practice offering a superb environment to work. The practice is very well equipped, with SOE, digital x-ray, rotary endo, and scanners. You will benefit from a very professional team, who are as friendly and welcoming as they are experts in their field. You will have superb support from experienced and qualified nurses and admin, and a bespoke career/professional development plan.
The practice is very mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. And as such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clincial freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. They know what is important, “The flexibility the practice has provided gives me the perfect work/life balance.” “The training provided has allowed me to continue developing my clinical skills.”
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729