Associate Dentist - Exmouth - Devon (INDEPENDENT, Full-time - 5000 UDA, £12.50 UDA, superb private, excellent equipment)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Exmouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT, Full-time - 5000 UDA, £12.50 UDA, superb private, excellent equipment. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Exmouth, Devon
- High proportion of private patients (new patients are private only and fully booked months in advance)
- £12.50 UDA, 5000 UDA
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross
- DPAS at 50% (plan patients)
- Excellent support for dentist completing foundation training and seeking their first associate position
- or, superb opportunity for a dentist with an interest in either endodontics, implants, or restorative dentistry (not compulsory)
- Modern and recently refurbished
- SOE, Digital x-ray, rotary endo, Digital Apex locator, Intraoral camera, Intraoral scanner, DSLR camera
- Train station is five minutes away
- Flexibility to add evening or morning clinics for private patients
- Full clinical freedom
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9975
This is a superb opportunity for an associate dentist to acquire an established and well-maintained list of patients from a relocating dentist in a superb dental practice offering excellent private opportunities. The practice accommodates three dentists and one dental hygienist/therapist, with a mix of expertise in the practice including endodontics, oral surgery, advanced restorative work, and smile design.
You will benefit from an established and well-maintained patient list, with new patients only taken on a private basis. You will also benefit from expert support, a practice manager with 20 years experience, qualified nurses and an experienced reception team, meaning you will be able to concentrate fully on what you do best with multiple "second pairs of hands" to assist you.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729