Associate Dentist - Fort William - Highlands (Visa approved, 35k relocation, high-spec and innovative eco practice, excellent private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Fort William, Highlands, Scotland. Visa approved, 35k relocation, high-spec and innovative eco practice, excellent private. Stunning location offering a fantastic relocation opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part or full-time Associate Dentist
- Fort William, Highlands, Scotland
- Highly skilled team
- £25000 Recruitment and Retention allowance via Scottish Government
- £10000 additional relocation support from the practice
- Mixed NHS/Private Practice
- Established list patients offering an excellent opportunity for private
- Development programme for newly qualified dentists
- and bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- Excellent equipment including digital x-ray and scanners
- Eco-practice, innovative sustainability programme
- Excellent professional support
- Well-established dental practice
- Visa approved
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW10017
This is a well presented and modern eight surgery dental practice offering an array of treatments and provides excellent opportunities for Orthodontics, Implant Dentistry, Oral Surgery, and Aesthetic Dentistry. The practice is very well presented, modern, and benefits from the latest technology in all of its eight dental suites and two decontamination rooms. The practice also benefits from a friendly, professional, and well-established team of dentists, hygienists, and superb support staff.
The practice is very mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. And as such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clincial freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. They know what is important, “The flexibility the practice has provided gives me the perfect work/life balance.” “The training provided has allowed me to continue developing my clinical skills.”
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with an NHS list number.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729