Associate Dentist - Glasgow, Scotland (High-spec practice with excellent private opportunity, Well-maintained patient list, Development Programme for newly qualified associates)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Glasgow. High-spec practice with excellent private opportunity, Well-maintained patient list, Development Programme for newly qualified associates. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- North Glasgow, Scotland
- 10-minute drive from city centre (parking and good public transport)
- Strong established list (NHS/Private)
- State-of-the-art and well-equipped dental practice, scanners, Endo-handpiece, Airflow Polishing, Digital Radiographs, SOE
- Excellent private opportunity
- Development Programme for newly qualified associates
- Bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- Access to Orthodontic / Clear Aligner training + CPD Allowance
- Access to a state-of-the-art training academy
- Innovative sustainability programme (inc. zero waste recycling, non paper and fully digital, reduced use of plastics from use of digital scans)
- Fully trained support team
- Full clinical freedom
- Visa sponsorship and VTE mentoring are available
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3725
This is a well-established spacious and modern five-surgery dental practice with a large patient base of circa 20000 patients. We are seeking a dentist to acquire a very busy list of established patients. The practice is well-equipped, computerised and with digital x-ray. You will benefit from the services of a dental hygienist and an established and experienced support team.
The practice provides both private and NHS dental treatment of the highest standard, offering patients all basic and emergency treatments as well as implants, crowns, porcelain veneers, bridges and dentures, and cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign. The five-surgery practice is fully equipped with digital x.rays, a digital scanner, rotary endo (for NHS and Private use) and an apex locator.
The practice is very mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. As such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clinical freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. I know what is important, “The flexibility the practice has provided gives me the perfect work/life balance.” “The training provided has allowed me to continue developing my clinical skills.”
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672