Associate Dentist - Grantham, Lincolnshire (INDEPENDENT, supportive team in a multi-disciplinary practice offering superb professional development opportunities - ideal for an FD+1)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Grantham, Lincolnshire. INDEPENDENT. Supportive team in a multi-disciplinary practice offering superb professional development opportunities - ideal for an FD+1. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time considered
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Competitive rate DOE, we can discuss your financial expectations to ensure the financial package is suitable
- Flexible UDA targets, up to circa 7000 available
- Superb private potential
- A multidisciplinary team of award-winning clinicians in situ, including Implantologist, Endodontic consultant, & Orthodontist
- Regular in practice study events and courses
- Mentoring available in Implants, Composite Bonding and Invisalign
- Treatment and marketing co-ordinator support
- Hygienist/therapist support
- Superb equipment in place, including digital x-ray, rotary endo for all patients, OPT, CBCT and iTero scanner
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2716
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist looking to develop their skillset and career. This is an eight-surgery, well-equipped practice with an award-winning team of clinicians in situ, including multiple specialist dentists. The practice hosts regular professional development events for dentists from all around the region, including implant observations - the practice can also offer mentorship in Invisalign, Composite bonding and Implant placement/restoration. The successful candidate will be well supported, not just clinically but in all aspects, with a dedicated treatment coordinator and marketing staff on hand to ensure you have every opportunity to utilise your skill set.
The practice is modern, well presented and equipped to a high stanards, including digital x-ray, rotary endo for all patients, OPT, CBCT and iTero scanners.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725