Associate Dentist - Gwynedd (Independent, State of the Art Practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Gwynedd. Associate Dentist, Gwynedd. INDEPENDENT. £12 per UDA, excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Gwynedd.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Gwynedd (Mid-Wales) Porthmadog 38 minutes, Aberystwyth 1 hour
- £12 UDA
- flexible UDA allocation
- State of the art practice with superb break area including a snooker table
- Excellent private earning potential from very receptive patient base
- Potential for VTE /PLVE dentist
- Very busy practice
- Principal dentist on-site
- SOE, digital x-ray, rotary endo
- Reference: IND8459
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dentist seeking to join a talented and professional team and work within an exceptional practice environment, boasting the latest technology. You will benefit from a good deal of flexibility on the days we can offer, from Saturdays only, and part-time to full-time. An extremely busy practice you will have full books and an excellent opportunity for private dentistry, including implants if you have skills in this area of dentistry.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists. There is potential for VTE/PLVE training for dentists that have completed the ORE, however, you will be seeking to live in the area long-term.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729