Associate Dentist - Hartlepool, County Durham (INDEPENDENT, busy mixed practice with loyal patient base and superb private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Hartlepool, County Durham. INDEPENDENT. Busy mixed practice with loyal patient base, superb private potential and supportive team in situ. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Hartlepool, Durham.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Hartlepool, Durham
- Flexible UDA allocation up to 8000 UDA available
- Replacing retiring colleague
- Well established dental practice (30 years)
- Excellent private opportunity
- Modern and well-equipped with digital x-ray, rotary endo & OPG
- Superb opportunities for career development and mentorship in specialisms including cosmetic dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery and Implants
- Longstanding, experienced team in place including deanery accredited FD trainer, experienced nurses, therapist and patient coordinator
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1244
The practice is a large two-story Victorian villa modernised inside into a seven surgery practice, with a central decontamination room, spacious waiting area, reception area, office, and staff room. All seven surgeries comprise of state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiography and rotary endo. The practice has been established for over 30 years with a large and longstanding patient base. There is currently a good uptake of private dental work by patients including implants, crown and bridge work, tooth whitening and dentures.
The successful candidate will be welcomed by a supportive team, including a patient coordinator, FD trainer, experienced associates, nurses and a dental therapist. The practice also offers superb opportunities for a candidate looking to develop their skillset, with mentorship available in a range of specialisms including Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery.
There is flexibility on your UDA allocation, UDA rate, and hours, with sessions available Monday to Saturday, with opportunities for late sessions throughout if you wish.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725