Associate Dentist - Hawick, Roxburghshire, Scottish Borders (large list of established patients with excellent private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Hawick, Roxburghshire, Scottish Borders. Large list of established patients with excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist (flexible)
- Hawick, Roxburghshire, Scottish Borders
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross
- 2500+ NHS patients
- Well-established patients with monthly cap con payments
- Replacing departing colleague with the practice for six years
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Digital x-ray, rotary endo, computerised
- Can offer a visa, the practice is licenced for sponsorship
- Additional £9000 Remote Worker Allowance via Scottish Government
- Large catchment area
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9836
Established in 2012, this is a three surgery practice accommodating two associates and a departing colleague, with the practice for six years. You will benefit from an established team and an established and healthy patient base, providing excellent opportunities for private; dentists are achieving up to 15k per month (gross) with 6-7k realistically achievable.
The practice is modern and computerised, has digital x-ray and rotary endo.
We are seeking an experienced dentist, a dentist with good all-round skills and if you have any special interests, these will be well utilised. This is the only NHS practice for quite some distance, thus, it is busy and provides a huge breadth of treatments across dentistry.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, ideally, you will have an active dentist list number, but we can consider candidates new to Scottish dentistry and the practice is licenced for visa sponsorship.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729