Dentist - Domiciliary - Hull - East Riding of Yorkshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Associate Dentist, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £12 per UDA. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire to provide domiciliary dental treatment.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Locum or Associate Dentist (three or four days per week)
- 9am to 4pm
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Required ASAP
- £12 per UDA
- 5000 UDA
- Established patient base consisting of 100 residential care homes
- Superb support from a dental nurse with a huge amount of domiciliary experience within this particular role, you will be well supported.
- Transportation provided
- Excellent state-of-the-art equipment specific for domiciliary dental treatment
- Reference: 24023
This is a pure domiciliary dental role, working with a superb dental practice with a fantastic reputation for delivering quality dental treatment, both NHS and private. You will be afforded fantastic support from a dental nurse who knows this particular domiciliary role inside and out, making the provision of dental treatment to your patients absolutely seamless.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.