Associate Dentist - Kingston upon Hull - (INDEPENDENT, £10,000 welcome, Well established patients, High private revenue, Itero & CBCT Scanner, state-of-the-art practice, superb professional development, £14 UDA)
Associate Dentist jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT, £10,000 welcome, Well established patients, High private revenue, Itero & CBCT Scanner, state-of-the-art practice, superb professional development, £14 UDA. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with this multi-surgery independently owned dentist practice and has a superb opportunity with excellent private potential.
- Independent Mixed Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- £10,000 welcome
- High private revenue at 50% of gross - 1/3 of practice is private treatments
- Well-established patients, busy lists of private, plan, and NHS
- £14 UDA, Flexible UDA allocation (from 4000 to 6000 UDA pro rata)
- Foundation Training Practice (two FD trainers and a PLVE trainer)
- 50% of course fees paid by the practice
- High specification practice, benefitting from recent full refit and modernisation
- Superbly equipped, Itero Scanner, CBCT Scanner, 3D printer, large, bright, and airy surgeries, every piece of modern technology you will need
- Fully digital practice, Superb practice management
- Visa licensed if required
- BDA Good Practice
- Permanent position
- Ref: DW6535A
This multi-surgery dental practice has a well-established clinical team, all with a wide breadth of expertise in each specialism of dentistry. The practice is at the forefront of dental treatments, with all treatments being undertaken in-house, including Oral Surgery, Invisalign, Sedation, and Implants. As a professional, you will be well looked after and in the company of excellent clinicians, supported by a very efficient admin and management team, with a team of qualified and experienced dental nurses who act as an intuitive extra pair of hands. The team is stable, qualified and boasts a huge amount of experience.
As an FD training practice, they offer superb professional support in an exceptional practice and with excellent private opportunities. With treatment coordinators and the provision of all dental treatments in-house, you will be afforded a fantastic opportunity to utilise your full skill-set, whilst being supported by the practice to develop professionally. This position would suit a dentist at any stage of their career.
The practice has an excellent strategy in terms of its future, building on its superb reputation and moving naturally to affordable private family dentistry. Each dentist in the practice is providing a good amount of private treatments, with some clinicians already dedicated exclusively to private dentistry.
We have worked with this practice for nearly 20 years and have had the privilege of recruiting a large proportion of their current clinical team, in addition to nurses, therapists, technicians, and treatment coordinators. With this in mind, we know that you will be in safe hands and working with a friendly and professional team.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists and have an NHS performer number.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0)114 238 1729