Associate Dentist - Kingston upon Hull - (INDEPENDENT, £14.50 per UDA, £10-15k Golden Hello under NHSE scheme, well-equipped and modern dental practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £14.50 per UDA, £10-15k Golden Hello under NHSE scheme, well-equipped and modern dental practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentistkshire.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- £10-15k Golden Hello under NHSE scheme
- £14.50 per UDA
- 5000 to 6000 UDA (more available if you wish)
- Replacing departing colleague
- Flexibility on hours to suit
- Excellent equipment, digital x-ray, R4+, rotary endo
- Supportive Principal within the practice
- Clinical freedom
- Well-established dental practice with long-standing clinicians
- Professional friendly team with superb management
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG9715
Offering an excellent opportunity for dentists both young and more established in their career, the practice accommodates a principal dentist, two associate dentists, a dental therapist, and a dental hygienist. Equipped to a high standard, this is an NHS practice, but with great private opportunity and fantastic links to the community and the wider dental profession via its extracurricular dental activities with schools.
We know the practice and principal well and share a number of mutual contacts, the practice and its principal have a great reputation. With this in mind, we are very confident that this a great place to work and you will be well-supported and have access to everything you need to ensure that you can provide the best treatments possible to your patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725