Associate Dentist - Launceston - Cornwall (Superb relocation opportunity in predominantly private practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Launceston, Cornwall. Superb relocation opportunity in predominantly private practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Launceston, Cornwall
- up to 7000 UDA (flexible and less available)
- Guaranteed income due to Covid
- Excellent support for current FDs
- £UDA negotiable & competitive
- We can discuss your salary expectations confidentially and ensure we achieve the best financial package possible for you
- Good private opportunity in practice providing predominantly private treatment
- Superb equipment
- Excellent professional development
- Established dental practice
- Reference: DW8795
This is a predominantly private dental practice, and an established referral clinic for the South West of England, with a busy NHS contract. We are expanding our team to assist with the delivery of the NHS contract and to grow private, of which there is huge potential.
The practice is based in the historic town of Launceston in North Cornwall, just off the A30 and close to Exeter and Plymouth The practice can offer the support of an experienced team of clinicians, with particular experience around cosmetic dentistry, implants, and endodontics in a high spec practice with superb equipment.
The practice is fully computerised with CT scanner, Digital x-rays, intra oral cameras, and TVs on the ceiling. This is a beautiful working environment in a Grade 2 listed building.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729