Associate Dentist - Shetland Islands (Independent in stunning location, superb practice with exceptional benefits - VISA approved)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Lerwick, Shetland Islands. INDEPENDENT. Superb relocation opportunity, allowances of up to £34k and excellent and high private earning potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Lerwick, Shetland
- Established patients offering superb remuneration at 50% gross (NHS and Private)
- Excellent equipment
- Visa sponsorship available
- Superb Private opportunity including Invisalign, Implants, Crowns, and Veneers
- £9000 per annum remote workers allowance (via Scottish government)
- Possible relocation up to £25k (via Scottish government, if relocating from outside of Scotland)
- Fantastic lifestyle in one of the UK's most affluent areas with huge biodiversity
- Established well equipped dental practice
- Computerised, digital x-ray, phosphor plates, rotary endo, etc.
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9441
This is a rare opportunity to practice dentistry in a unique and beautiful location, offering the successful candidate a lifestyle that provides a true work-life balance. Lerwick is an affluent town, the main town on Shetland, and the most northerly in the UK. The practice benefits from four very busy and established dentists, they are providing huge amounts of private work and beyond capacity, in addition to providing NHS dentistry. With this in mind, the practice can offer the incoming dentist an established and well-maintained list of patients, very receptive to private treatments. This offers a very lucrative position, which is supplemented by allowances via the Scottish Government, including £9000 per annum Remote Worker Allowance and up to 25k relocation if relocating from outside of Scotland.
The practice is modern, equipped with state-of-the-art technology, Computerised, digital x-ray, phosphor plates, rotary endo, etc.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists. We are able to consider dentists seeking their first position in the UK that are qualified in the UK or EU/EEA and we are able to offer work permits for candidates who require them.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729