Associate Dentist - Shetland Islands (Independent with exceptional benefits - VISA approved)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Associate Dentist Jobs in Lerwick, Shetland Islands. Associate Dentist, Lerwick, Shetland. INDEPENDENT Superb remuneration Tier 2 visa sponsorship available. Superb remuneration, allowances of up to £34k and excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Lerwick, Shetland.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Lerwick, Shetland
- Established patients offering superb remuneration at 50% gross
- Excellent equipment
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
- Superb Private opportunity including Invisalign, Implants, Crowns, and Veneers
- £9000 per annum remote workers allowance (via Scottish government, terms apply)
- up to £25k relocation (via Scottish government, terms apply)
- Fantastic lifestyle in one of the UK's most affluent areas with huge biodiversity
- Established well equipped dental practice
- Computerised, digital x-ray, phosphor plates, rotary endo, etc.
- Reference: IND1446
This is a rare opportunity to practice dentistry in a unique and beautiful location, offering the successful candidate a lifestyle that provides a true work-life balance. Lerwick is an affluent town, the main town in the Shetland Island, and the most northerly in the UK. The practice can offer the incoming dentist an established and well-maintained list of patients, very receptive to private treatments. This offers a very lucrative position, which is supplemented by allowances via the Scottish Government, including £9000 per annum Remote Worker Allowance and up to 25k relocation if applicable.
The practice is modern, equipped with state-of-the-art technology, Computerised, digital x-ray, phosphor plates, rotary endo, etc.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, ideally, with a list number, we are able to offer work permits and VTE PLVE training, we are however seeking a candidate seeking a long-term opportunity who will make Lerwick their home.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.