Associate Dentist - London SE14 (Independent, excellent UDA value, high private potential, mentor opportunity for implants)
Associate Dentist Jobs in London (SE14). INDEPENDENT. Excellent UDA value, high private potential, mentor opportunity for implants. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- London (SE14) close to New Cross Gate
- Competitive UDA value (discussed on application)
- from 5000 UDA pro rata (higher amount available)
- Suitable for both newly qualified and dentists more established in their career
- High private opportunity
- Implant mentoring available in addition to all aspects of dentistry
- High spec equipment, Itero scanner, Cone Beam, digital x-ray, rotary end, OPG, SOE
- Full clinical freedom
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG6105
This is a very modern, independently owned and well-established ten surgery dental practice. Owing to the departure of a well-established colleague, we are seeking ideally a full-time dentist (part-time considered) to acquire an established list of patients with a high opportunity for private treatments.
The practice benefits from superb equipment and a well-established and stable team, ensuring you have the support that you need and the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues. The practice is very patient focussed, the patient experience is paramount to the work that they do and this is reflected in the high spec environment and the team's ethos; you will also enjoy complete clinical freedom. There are ten surgeries across five floors, all are nice spacious surgeries. Patients are very receptive to private treatment options, and you will benefit from excellent private earning opportunity at 50%.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725