Associate Dentist - Maidstone (Independent with excellent private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Maidstone, Kent. Associate Dentist, Maidstone, Kent. INDEPENDENT. Mixed "ultra-modern" practice with excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Maidstone, Kent.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Maidstone, Kent
- Four days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday)
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross
- UDA value is negotiable
- 4200 UDA
- State of the art dental practice
- Fully computerised and digital, with digital signatures (R4+)
- Digital 3D intraoral scanners, OPG, CT Scanner, Rotary endo
- Excellent support staff, with qualified and experienced nurses and Treatment Coordinators
- All staff trained in customer service
- Excellent reviews online from patients
- Superb family/team orientated environment
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9565
This is a mixed, "ultra-modern" dental practice in Maidstone, commutable from Chatham, Gillingham, Rochester, Dartford, and London. This is a family-run, four surgery dental practice, benefitting from a CT scanner, intra-oral cameras, digital 3D intraoral scanners, and rotary endo. The practice is fully computerised, with digital signatures and is completely paperless.
You will benefit from superb support from qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, and experienced admin staff, all are trained to a high standard in customer service which is reflected in the excellent online reviews.
The practice is mixed and provides a very high opportunity for private dentistry, technologically speaking the practice is high-end and benefits from excellent marketing both print, social media and on Heart FM to ensure continuous growth and brand awareness, in addition to the superb word of mouth referrals it receives from its excellent reputation.
In addition to General Dentistry, the practice provides Orthodontics, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Facial Aesthetics. The practice is very much focussed on preventative dentistry and has a team of dental hygienists.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729