Associate Dentist - Montrose, Angus, Scotland (Independent, state of the art modern training practice, excellent private potential and superb support and professional development)
Associate Dentist Jobs close to Montrose, Angus. INDEPENDENT. State of the art modern training practice with excellent private potential and superb support and professional development. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Montrose, Angus (35 mins to Dundee, 15 minutes to Forfar)
- Very well-established patients, extremely busy
- Excellent private opportunity, moving toward full private practice
- Replacing well established departing colleague
- State of the art modern and well-equipped dental practice, all the equipment you will need
- Very supportive practice, vocational training practice with a long history of supporting and developing dentists
- Position is ideal for either an experienced dentist, newly qualified / VTs, and EEA qualified dentists seeking their first UK position and requiring a visa
- Superb quality of life, beautiful countryside and coastline
- Superb relocation opportunity, Excellent schooling, housing, and amenities
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9951
This practice can offer so much, the practice itself is state of the art, having all the equipment you could need in its seven surgeries, including being fully digital, endo kit, etc. The practice benefits from being extremely busy, with a very large, stable, and happy patient base; making your job so much easier and providing superb potential for professional development and private dentistry. The team are also happy, a large clinical team supported by a very able and experienced support team, who are all longstanding and well established, staff retention is excellent, meaning you will build a strong working relationship and really benefit from intuitive helping hands.
What really sets this practice apart, are its partners, they have a long history of supporting, nurturing, and developing not just their dentists, but all staff. It is a Vocational Training practice, however, all of the team are provided with excellent ongoing support with an open-door policy; this is important to them.
As the practice has an excellent infrastructure and foundation, it means they can be very broad in terms of candidates: if you are an experienced dentist, you will be able to hit the ground running in a practice where you can work with clinical freedom and have everything you need to pursue and perform the dentistry you wish. For those younger in their career, you will benefit from this but also real ongoing support to ensure you have everything you need to develop. With this in mind, we can also offer the position to EEA qualified dentists seeking their first UK position and the practice will look at visas, they are open to help in this regard.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729