Associate Dentist - Neath, Port Talbot - South Wales (£16 per UDA, £10,000 welcome bonus, Flexible family-friendly working hours, Commutable from Swansea)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot). £16 per UDA, £10,000 welcome bonus, Flexible family-friendly working hours, Commutable from Swansea. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), close to Swansea.
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), close to Swansea
- Up to £16 per UDA DOE
- £10,000 welcome bonus available (pro rata)
- Flexible family-friendly working hours
- Excellent private opportunity in a mixed practice
- Commutable from Swansea (~20 minutes)
- up to 6000 UDA
- Up to five days available including Saturdays are available
- Superb practice with excellent support
- Established dental practice
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education & discounted CPD
- Discounts available for Invisalign, Straumann, Neodent, and Indemnity
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3801
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an established list of patients from a departing colleague, with excellent further opportunity for private.
The dental practice offers a modern working environment, SOE software, digital x-ray processing. There are experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist/Therapist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
Location: Located in Neath Town Centre with great access to public transport (five minutes walk to the train station) and only 20 minutes drive from Swansea.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672