Associate Dentist - Newcastle upon Tyne (State of the art, predominantly private practice with small NHS contract, £4k study grant, superb support for professional development in cosmetic/restorative)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne. INDEPENDENT. Superb private potential, high demand for Smile Makeovers, Restorative dentistry and Invisalign. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- 3-4 days per week
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2000 UDA
- 50% on private income/labs
- Situated in an affluent area with high uptake on private treatments
- £10-12k monthly earnings highly achievable
- Ideal for a dentist looking to develop their skills in cosmetic/restorative dentistry
- High demand for Smile Makeovers, veneers, crowns, whitening, composites and Invisalign
- £4k study-grant available for the incoming dentist for courses/education
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice with a fantastic reputation
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2511
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist with a keen interest in developing and utilising their skillset in restorative dentistry, smile makeovers, and Invisalign. The practice offers a small UDA contract, manageable to allow time for you to dedicate to the significant private patient base. The practice is situated in an affluent area, in a purpose-built modern building surrounded by boutiques. The patient base is very receptive to private work and there is a high demand for restorative treatments and short term orthodontics. You will work alongside the principal and lead dentist in a family-run environment and will be fully supported to upskill and develop.
You will find the practice extremely well-presented with state of the art equipment and facilities throughout, with Belmont chairs, iTero scanner, 3D imaging and Rotary Endo.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number, and have at least two years of practice experience in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725