Associate Dentist - North Somerset, close to Bristol (Independent, superb private opportunity, excellent equipment, beautiful location)
Associate Dentist Jobs in North Somerset, close to Bristol and Weston Super Mare. INDEPENDENT. Superb private opportunity, excellent equipment, beautiful location (Mendip Hills AONB). ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice (Excellent private)
- Part or full-time Associate Dentist
- North Somerset, close to Bristol 25/30minutes & Weston Super Mare
- All clinical staff including the principal commute from Bristol
- Private patients (established list) and circa 3000 UDA (less UDA if part-time)
- Established private patients with small NHS contract and exceptional bona fide opportunity for further private growth
- £12 per UDA DOE
- Excellent opportunity for professional development in Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, and Periodontics
- Supportive principal and team
- Established mixed dental practice in an affluent area
- 50% split on Private work and lab fees
- Good work-life balance
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3286
This is a family-run practice in a beautiful village with a real sense of community. This large village has been named one of the top places to live in England and Wales, with access to very good schools and high living standards. It is an affluent area only 25/30minutes from Bristol or 20minutes from Weston-Super-Mare, providing a fantastic relocation opportunity.
This mixed practice has been established for over 20 years and has a mature list of patients as well as a long waiting list for private and payment plan patients.
It benefits from five dental surgeries, fully computerised and with Digital Radiography, Rotary Endo, Modern Dental Chairs with LED operating lights, High-end Restorative Materials, and Decontamination Room.
There is support from an allocated dental nurse, three always fully booked Hygienist/Therapists, three experienced Receptionists, and three Dentists, providing a collaborative and supportive environment with "Great Team Work". The practice is conscious of it being environmentally friendly and has excellent reviews on Google; they benefit from a great relationship with their patients
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672