Regional Dentist - Northamptonshire
Associate Dentist Jobs in Northamptonshire. Associate Dentist, Northamptonshire. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Northamptonshire.
Zest Dental work predominantly with independent dental practices, however, we also have long-established partnerships with a select group of dental companies, groups that we trust and ensure excellent working environments, career support, and optimum patient care. We are currently looking for Regional Dentists for one of our medium sized group clients. Regional Dentist roles can be well suited to dentists recently completed foundation training (but not exclusive to) and looking for their first associate role; as it offers a great opportunity to start your career and gain experience in a small number of different practice environments. Then potentially, if you wish, move into an associate role in one of their practices. In addition, we are extremely interested in speaking with dentists more established in their career and can offer all the same support and benefits*.
Regional Dentist package
- Full time 5 days per week
- Working hours 8.30 am to 5.30 pm or 8 am to 2 pm or 2 pm to 8 pm
- Position is for a minimum of 12 months after which you will be offered a non-regional role
- £10.50 UDA
- A minimum target of 4000 UDA
- Plus £12,000 per year fixed salary
- Total remuneration at least £54000
In addition to this we will pay:
- Indemnity* only for FD+1s
- GDC subscription
- Mileage (27p per mile)
- 100% of NHS lab bills, provided you use the preferred labs
- 45% of private income (private lab bills split 50/50)
- Associate will have access to dedicated Clinical Advisor
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722