Associate Dentist - Nottingham (INDEPENDENT, mixed practice around 40% NHS, superb private potential, no NHS targets, excellent opportunities for professional development and specialist mentoring)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. INDEPENDENT. Mixed practice around 40% NHS, superb private potential, no NHS targets, excellent opportunities for professional development, and specialist mentoring. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- State-of-the-art, well-established FD training practice
- Circa 40% NHS, 60% private
- No NHS targets
- Superb private earning potential at 50% on pvt/labs
- Well-maintained list to inherit, no new NHS patients
- Multi-disciplinary team in situ with skills including Implants, Endodontics, Prosthetics, IV sedation, Orthodontics and Oral Surgery
- Clinicians are happy to provide support and mentoring to a dentist younger in their career with an interest in one of the above areas
- Established 80+ years, excellent reputation and patient feedback
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3378
A superb opportunity with a long-established, independently owned training practice in Nottingham. The practice is looking to recruit an ambitious associate to join their skilled, multi-disciplinary team. The successful candidate will work alongside a team of dentists and specialists covering a range of skillsets including Implants, Endodontics, Prosthetics, IV sedation, Orthodontics and Oral Surgery. As a result, this role would suit a candidate with an interest in one of the above areas, the supportive team are happy to provide structured support and guidance to help develop your skillset.
You will inherit an established and well-maintained book of patients with no new NHS patients, there will be no targets in regards to UDA, thus you can focus on delivering a high standard of care without pressure, and will be afforded full clinical freedom in your clinical approach.
The practice has 8 modern, air-conditioned surgeries which are fully equipped with a high standard of equipment including iTero scanner, digital radiography, rotary endo and intra-oral cameras.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725