Associate Dentist - Carlton, Nottingham (INDEPENDENT, full or part-time available, modern two surgery practice, superb scope for invisalign and cosmetic work, supportive principal and loyal patients to inherit)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Nottingham (Carlton), Nottinghamshire. INDEPENDENT. £12 (negotiable) per UDA, full or part-time available, modern two-surgery practice, superb scope for Invisalign and cosmetic work, supportive principal, and loyal patients to inherit. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time considered
- Nottingham (Carlton), Nottinghamshire
- Circa £12 per UDA (negotiable depending on experience)
- Flexible UDA allocation (principal currently managing contract single-handed, can relinquish as much as you want to take on)
- Superb opportunity for private - currently referring out Invisalign, some crown and bridgework, so good scope for a dentist looking to pick this up
- Established, busy two-surgery practice
- Modern and well equipped, digital x-ray, rotary endo, digital scanner etc
- Principal happy to dedicate surgery time to support a dentist younger in their career
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3502
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established, independently-owned practice in the outskirts of Nottingham (East) - the practice has two modern surgeries and is present ran single-handed by the principal dentist, the practice has a contract of 9000 UDA and is seeking an additional associate to pick up some UDA (flexible), and ideally pick up as much of the private demand as possible. The current principal refers out a lot of patients for Invisalign and Cosmetic/Restorative work, so a dentist with skills in these areas would have excellent opportunity to utilise their skill set. The principal dentist is friendly and supportive - he would be happy to dedicate some of his surgery time to supporting a more recently qualified dentist to develop their skills and confidence.
The practice is modern, well-equipped and well-presented, with digital x-ray, rotary endo and a scanner on site.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725