Associate Dentist - Snowdonia - Gwynedd - Wales (Relocation - stunning location, £12 UDA, Welcome bonus, good private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, Wales. Snowdonia area. Relocation - stunning location, £12 UDA, Welcome bonus, good private opportunity. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, Wales.
- Full or Part-time Associate Dentist
- Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, Wales
- Superb relocation opportunity
- £12 UDA
- £5000 bonus on joining and further £3000 after year 2
- Two to five days available, Monday - Friday
- Up to 6000 UDA
- Guaranteed day rate of £400 per day for the first 3 months
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Modern well-equipped five surgery dental practice (recently refurbished)
- Established dental practice
- Superb professional development and support
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9592
The dental practice boasts five state-of-the-art surgeries within the one building each fitted with the latest technology including fully computerised, intra-oral cameras and digital x-rays. The practice has recently been refurbished. The emphasis is on giving each and every patient a professional and friendly service in a relaxed, clean and modern environment.
If relocating, Penrhyndeudraeth is a truly beautiful location, on the edge of Snowdonia National Park and close to the Glaslyn Estuary, its literal English translation is ‘peninsula with two beaches’ Penrhyndeudraeth is also close to Porthmadog, famed for its sandy beaches, coloured cliff faces and amazing views across the plains to the mountains.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729