Associate Dentist - Plymouth, Devon (Well-established Patient List to inherit, High demand for private in a mixed practice, State-of-the-art surgeries and equipment)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Plymouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT. Well-established Patient List to inherit, High demand for private in a mixed practice, State-of-the-art surgeries and equipment. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Monday to Friday
- Plymouth, Devon
- Well-established patient list to inherit
- High demand for private in a mixed practice
- Huge scope for Invisalign treatment
- State-of-the-art equipment including CBCT, rotary endo, SOE software
- Interest in endodontics or cosmetic dentistry is preferred but not essential
- Up to £13.50 per UDA DOE
- 5000+ UDA (pro rata)
- Fantastic support and professional development available for dentists at any stage of their career.
- PLVE/EEA mentoring can be provided
- Visa sponsorship available
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Excellent Google reviews
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3114a
A fantastic opportunity in an 8-surgery mixed practice, offering state-of-the-art equipment including CBCT, SOE software, and rotary endo, with established patient lists from a departing colleague. The practice has excellent private earning opportunities, being one of the largest providers of Invisalign in the South-West.
The practice can offer Visa sponsorship and PLVE/EEA, and provides great professional development and support for dentists at any stage of their career.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672