Associate Dentist - Plymouth (Independent, with excellent private opportunity circa 80-90k, £13 UDA.superb practice, established patients)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Plymouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT. With excellent private opportunity circa 80-90k, £13 UDA.superb practice, established patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part or Full-time Associate Dentist
- Plymouth, Devon
- Superb private, previous associate gross 80-90k from routine treatments (crown and bridge, composites)
- £13 UDA, 5000 - 6000 UDA (flexible can be less than 5000)
- Replacing long-established colleague, established patients
- Modern seven surgery practice, six dentists, 1 dental hygienist
- Principal dentist in practice, really nice, very supportive, you will be well looked after
- Superb staff retention, very long-established team
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9898
This is an excellent opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career to join a well-established practice, with long-standing colleagues, providing excellent stability for both patients and the team.
The practice benefits from excellent equipment, computerised, digital x-ray, rotary endo, Cerec, OPG. The team have worked together for many years ensuring a great work atmosphere and superb professional setting.
The patients are well-looked after and maintained, which provides an excellent opportunity for private treatments. The dentist that you will be replacing grossed circa 80-90kpa in private routine treatments. Dentists in the practice provide a variety of treatments including implants and facial aesthetics; thus, there is plenty of opportunity for you to utilise your skills and develop new ones in the knowledge that your ambitions will be met in a long-term position.
You will also benefit from a collaborative environment with a supportive and friendly principal who will ensure you are well looked after, supported, and that you have all you need to enjoy your work.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729