Associate Dentist - Port Talbot, South Wales (INDEPENDENT. Well-established patient list to inherit, Good private potential in a mixed practice, £400 daily rate plus monies for private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Port Talbot, South Wales. INDEPENDENT. Well-established patient list to inherit, Good private potential in a mixed practice, £400 daily rate plus monies for private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (Part-time considered)
- Port Talbot, South Wales (10 miles from Swansea)
- Well-established patient list to inherit from departing colleague
- Good private potential in a mixed practice
- ACORN system - £400 daily rate (flexible) for NHS work plus monies for private
- Established provider of Invisalign and Implants, with room for further growth
- Out-of-hours available (including weekends) but not essential
- State-of-the-art equipment including iTero scanner
- Modern ambidextrous surgeries
- Excellent support available from a team of longstanding dental nurses
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3924
This is a great opportunity in a modern two-surgery practice located in Port Talbot, conveniently located close to Swansea (10 miles) in a well-established practice. The practice uses the Welsh ACORN system, offering a daily rate of £400 plus additional monies from private treatments, with excellent support from a longstanding team of dental nurses.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672