Associate Dentist - Ringwood, Hampshire. (INDEPENDENT, Excellent scope for private earning, Full or part-time position, Visa sponsorship available)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Ringwood, Hampshire. INDEPENDENT. Excellent scope for private earning, Full or part-time position, Visa sponsorship available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Ringwood, Hampshire
- Well-established patient list
- Excellent private earning potential
- Flexible UDA value
- Flexible UDA allocation (will consider minimal UDA to allow for private development)
- Visa sponsorship available
- EEA/PLVE available
- Excellent high-spec equipment including iTero scanners, and endo microscopes
- Several in-house specialists including an endodontist, implantologist, prosthodontics, and a visiting periodontist and children's orthodontist
- Excellent scope for professional development, with guidance from specialists
- Established dental practice
- Very good reviews on Google
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3058
This is an excellent opportunity in a six-surgery practice in Ringwood (10 miles north of Bournemouth), with fantastic scope for additional private earnings, as well as a flexible NHS contract. The practice has excellent, high-spec equipment, including iTero scanner and endo microscopes, as well as being fully computerised.
With several in-house specialists, including an endodontist, implantologist, prosthodontics, and a visiting periodontist and a children's orthodontist, the practice can provide superb professional development for the successful candidate, with guidance being available from the specialists. In addition, Visa sponsorship is available, as well as EEA and PLVE.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672