Associate Dentist - Ripon - North Yorkshire (£14 UDA, Four days per week, 6000 UDA with excellent private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Ripon, North Yorkshire.£14 UDA, Four days per week, 6000 UDA with excellent private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Ripon, North Yorkshire
- £14 UDA
- up to four days per week (Monday to Thursday)
- up to 6000 UDA
- Excellent private opportunity
- Excellent standard of equipment
- Digital x-ray, rotary endo, apex locator, R4
- Established dental practice with established and experienced team
- Superb support and professional development
- Permanent Position
- Reference: JG9693
This is a mixed practice with excellent opportunity for Private income, with many patients registered for the practice's affordable private scheme.
The team is well established with a good mix of skills, you will benefit from superb support, from qualified dental nurses, experienced receptionists, and a dental hygienist.
The Practice runs the R4 computer system, it benefits from digital radiography, rotary endo, apex locator, and digital pulp tester. The practice carries out many private treatments for patients including composite fillings and white crowns.
There is a solid patient base with many patients being long-standing, with some having been patients of the practice for around 50 years and many patients having attended from birth.
- The practice is located just off the market square in Ripon
- Plenty of amenities nearby including cafes and shops
- Parking available
- Easily commutable 15 min drive from junction 50 (A1)
- Leeds and Harrogate are also both easily commutable
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725