Associate Dentist - Galashiels - Scotland (Established patient list in modern practice with good private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Roxburgh, Galashiels. Established patient list in a modern practice with good private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Roxburgh, Galashiels
- Well-established patients
- Excellent private opportunity
- Replacing departing colleague
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- 5 surgery family-friendly practice, offering both NHS and Private treatments
- Practice offers general dentistry, sedation, implants, cosmetic, facial aesthetics, and dental therapist services
- Visa approved and can offer VTE
- Bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- With access to Orthodontic / Clear Aligner training + CPD Allowance
- ... and a state-of-the-art training academy
- Innovative sustainability programme (inc. zero waste recycling, non-paper and fully digital, reduced use of plastics from use of digital scans)
- Patient Care Coordinator in practice
- Potential for relocation allowance
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG6446
The Dental Practice is a well-equipped five-surgery dental practice providing both NHS and Private patients with the highest level of care in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
The practice offers a full range of treatments including all general dentistry, sedation, implants, cosmetic dentistry, and facial aesthetics. The practice also has a Dental Therapist available.
The practice is mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. And as such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clinical freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. They provide flexibility to give you the perfect work/life balance and training so you can develop your clinical skills with full support.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725