Associate Dentist - Saltcoats - North Ayrshire (State-of-the-art six mixed surgery practice, providing high private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Saltcoats (Ayrshire and Arran). State-of-the-art six mixed surgery practice, providing high private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Associate Dentist
- Saltcoats (Ayrshire and Arran)
- Well-established patients
- State-of-the-art and well-equipped dental practice
- Excellent private opportunity
- Development programme for newly qualified dentists
- Bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- Access to Orthodontic / Clear Aligner training + CPD Allowance
- Access to a state-of-the-art training academy
- Innovative sustainability programme (inc. zero waste recycling, non-paper and fully digital, reduced use of plastics from use of digital scans)
- Fully trained support team
- Full clinical freedom
- Visa approved, VTE, PLVE, mentoring if required
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3720
We are seeking a dentist to join this well-established and state-of-the-art six-surgery in the lovely seaside town of Saltcoats, North Ayrshire.
This is a modern, fully equipped six-surgery practice that offers NHS, private, and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, hygiene treatment, and SureSmile. This is a well-led practice with a very supportive team including a clinical lead on-site.
The practice offers General & Private dentistry, Teeth whitening (chairside and take-home), Implants, Sure Smile, Digital Scanner, Airflow, Patient care coordinator, WaveOne Gold rotary endodontics, and OPG.
The practice is very mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. And as such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clinical freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. They know what is important, “The flexibility the practice has provided gives me the perfect work/life balance.” “The training provided has allowed me to continue developing my clinical skills.”
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672