Associate Dentist - Saltcoats, Ayrshire and Arran (INDEPENDENT. Well-established extremely busy practice, High demand for private including implants and cosmetics, Implant and sedation mentoring is available)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Saltcoats, Ayrshire and Arran. INDEPENDENT. Well-established extremely busy practice, High demand for private including implants and cosmetics, Implant and sedation mentoring is available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Saltcoats, Ayrshire and Arran
- Two to five days per week
- Established list of 1500+ patients to transfer, with room for additional growth
- Extremely busy practice with high demand for private treatments
- Practice provides a range of private treatments including implants, cosmetic treatments, short-term orthodontics, and sedation
- Implant and sedation mentoring is available from experienced and supportive on-site dentists
- Up to 55% gross for private treatments
- Commutable from Glasgow (40 mins)
- Excellent equipment and well-equipped surgeries including iTero scanner
- Fantastic support and professional development for dentists at any stage of their career
- VTE mentoring is available
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL4077
This is a great opportunity in a well-established mixed practice in Saltcoats, a beautiful coastal town that is commutable from Glasgow (~40 minutes) offering an excellent opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career. The practice is extremely busy and is offering an established patient list that has scope for further development, along with high-demand for a range of private treatments.
The practice can provide dentists with mentoring in implants and sedation, for any dentists starting their career in these areas looking for some hands-on experience in these alongside completing general dental dentistry.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672